DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forum records sorted

Hjeresen

Reactions
Hello
Is it possible to have the records sorted so that when I open a thread, the latest entries appear first?
Best regards
Bo

Hello
Is it possible to have the records sorted so that when I open a thread, the latest entries appear first?
Best regards
Bo
In my experience, any thread not viewed previously opens to the first post. Thereafter, when the thread is opened it goes to the 1st unread post.

In my experience, any thread not viewed previously opens to the first post. Thereafter, when the thread is opened it goes to the 1st unread post.

That’s definitely not the case with my iPad. For me, every thread always opens with the original post (no matter how many times I’ve viewed the thread) and I have to go through and look at the date to see which are new posts - I’m definitely always logged in. I’ve looked for a setting to change this but can’t find anything. It’s annoying, particularly as the forums here are so useful.

That’s definitely not the case with my iPad. For me, every thread always opens with the original post (no matter how many times I’ve viewed the thread) and I have to go through and look at the date to see which are new posts - I’m definitely always logged in. I’ve looked for a setting to change this but can’t find anything. It’s annoying, particularly as the forums here are so useful.
Might be a cookie issue

Reactions: maelstrom
Have you tried clicking the "New Posts" link at the top of the page after you log on? It shows new and changed posts since I last logged on. It's a valuable tool.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vamocognito