DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forum Rules

Hey mods, is there any way you can force experienced members to realise that not everyone is as clever or experienced as them?
I am a 'newbie'.... I spent this morning with a coffee reading posts after post trying to improve and learn. All I learned is that there was not one post that didn't contain some know all, usually experienced members, having a go at someone else because they know better, or they should be doing this or that, straying from topic and degenerating posts into to and fro bickering. Honestly this is the worst forum I have ever been on for this it's like those two old Muppet guys..

Stick with us and in a few months you too can ‘be that guy’. Honestly the sense of entitlement and righteousness it gives you is intoxicating.

Sicks munts ago I coodunt even spel Magic Pylit - now I are wun!

I don't have tickets but I want to get some up close video of the Super Bowl with my Mavic Pro. Any foreseeable problems to be aware of...????

Hows it feel to be ignored for such dumb question

im just learning this myself but could G8tor not in theory petition NFL for FAA waiver pursuant to 107 if he is flying strictly BLOS?

Reactions: angell and Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman