DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forum Rules

See, that is what this thread is about. Castrol 10-50, duh!

DUDE...Amsoil...oh, wait...this isn’t a Harley forum lol...

Getting back on topic I’d love to see a feature where they have to read the forum rules, complete their profile, post in the Pilot Check-In section...AND have used the Search feature at least 3 times before allowing them to post in any other sub-forums.

It’d be a nice Xmas present!

Reactions: Cheech Wizard

Of course I did. I joined a group of people that have been here long before I joined, why wouldn't I take 10 minutes to read the guidelines. They are accepting me into the group and I am grateful for the comradery. After awhile you find like minded individuals and then there are the ones who offer NO facts... just opinions.

On a serious note, there’s two sides to a story, forums are meant to be here to help people out, we all started out asking the same questions not knowing that question has been asked numerous times, i still do ito_O
But I do agree when new members join, when registering there’s some sort of message about using the search facility, I know the mods do mention it when welcoming new members but something at the 1st stage of enrolling would be helpful perhaps.

Blimey me being serious for once.......:oops: 1st & last time that happens;)

Anyway, can anybody recommend a nice comfy chair to use while flying:D

Last edited:
Of course I did. I joined a group of people that have been here long before I joined, why wouldn't I take 10 minutes to read the guidelines. They are accepting me into the group and I am grateful for the comradery. After awhile you find like minded individuals and then there are the ones who offer NO facts... just opinions.

Comradery! Wonderful word. Why don’t you help to keep new users upbeat by not singling them out for silly stuff. Make them feel welcomed. Not harassed.

Just a thought guys - 'cause I've been there - sometimes you just don't know what to look for ...
The answers may all be the same - but the questions aren't ...

To be fair probably a few of the new members have never been on a forum before and are not aware how good the 'search forums' works. And then others are just lazy.

Reactions: angell
DUDE...Amsoil...oh, wait...this isn’t a Harley forum lol...

Getting back on topic I’d love to see a feature where they have to read the forum rules, complete their profile, post in the Pilot Check-In section...AND have used the Search feature at least 3 times before allowing them to post in any other sub-forums.

It’d be a nice Xmas present!

And maybe a psychoanalysis.... ha.:eek:

On a serious note, there’s two sides to a story, forums are meant to be here to help people out, we all started out asking the same questions not knowing that question has been asked numerous times, i still do ito_O
But I do agree when new members join, when registering there’s some sort of message about using the search facility, I know the mods do mention it when welcoming new members but something at the 1st stage of enrolling would be helpful perhaps.

Blimey me being serious for once.......:oops: 1st & last time that happens;)

Anyway, can anybody recommend a nice comfy chair to use while flying:D

A beanbag?:oops:

Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman