DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FOUND IT!!!

pls1911

Reactions
It's nice to find a Christmas present 6 months late... a Mavic 2 Pro. It got stored away (a.k.a. lost) over the holidays.
After absorbing a few instructional videos, learning basic save-me-from-myself actions, and programming functions, a first flight was a no brainer around the pasture. Controls are light and intuitive. I don't see how anyone could get in trouble so long as speed is moderated to ability and situational awareness is maintained.
I revised the camera settings to optimize a ND4 filter and added gear extensions.
In the past month I've made several impressive videos of homes and ranch land in Texas and New Mexico.
Even with free editing programs (Shotcut), it's simply too easy to produce quality videos, making composition and timing adjustments to consolidate subject matter into cohesive videos.
Contemplating getting the FAR 107... it's mostly common sense operations/regulations, and map reading.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcom aboard. Never pay any attention to anything I say.Im older than DirkClod.

Reactions: hactick
Welcome to the group. A lot of helpful people here and some jerks too. Don’t fret, we will be nice.

Welcome to the forum. In the event you want to make some money, go ahead with the FAA Part 107

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu