DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found Mavic Air next to Colonel By Dr, Ottawa

Lidegaard

Reactions
Hey,
I've found a Mavic Air next to Colonel By Dr. near Dows Lake in Ottawa today (22nd Sept. 2018 ~ 18.30). Heard the drone crash as we were paddling on the canal. I noted where it crashed and didn't do anything about it until we were returning home 1-1.5 hours later. I checked the crash site and the drone was still there and nobody nearby. I brought it with me home to keep it safe from the elements. It seems intact with only a few minor scratches on the props. The battery is completely discharged though.
I have checked the SD card and it contains videos captured today (22nd Sept. 2018) from a wedding.
Contact me here and identify that this belongs to you and you can pick it up.
Best Morten

Last edited:
Thank you for joining and posting Morten . 0ROJYyg.png0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Lidegaard
Hey,
I've found a Mavic Air next to Colonel By Dr. near Dows Lake in Ottawa today (22nd Sept. 2018 ~ 18.30). Heard the drone crash as we were paddling on the canal. I noted where it crashed and didn't do anything about it until we were returning home 1-1.5 hours later. I checked the crash site and the drone was still there and nobody nearby. I brought it with me home to keep it safe from the elements. It seems intact with only a few minor scratches on the props. The battery is completely discharged though.
I have checked the SD card and it contains videos captured today (22nd Sept. 2018) from a wedding.
Contact me here and identify that this belongs to you and you can pick it up.
Best Morten

This is very nice of you. I’m sure the videos of that wedding are important to them, I hope they find you.

If you can pull all of the flight logs, maybe we can identify the owner’s location and you can return it.

Thanks very much for your comments!
The drone has been delivered back to the owner :)
Amazing how quickly one can get in touch with a "random" person in a city of this size...
Have a great Sunday folks :)

Wow, what an exemplarily good human being you are. I wish more people were like you. Seriously, you are a good soul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun