DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found some Mavic Mini batteries for a decent price.

easyheimer

Reactions
I purchased some additional batteries for my Mavic Mini a couple days ago. They were brand new sealed. I paid $75 shipped but I need new batteries and figured that wasn’t a bad price to pay. Fast shipping too. He said he has about 10 left. I used PayPal just in case because I heard stories of people getting ripped off for batteries they never received. Luckily that wasn’t the case.

My local Drone store has a bunch in stock, so i grabbed 2 yesterday for $55 (canadian). They are definitely becoming easier to get now.

That’s awesome that they had them locally. It’s still pretty difficult to find them around here.

I was able to order some through Best Buy online for $46 US each and they shipped to me an no cost. The website never showed them as "in stock". Every time I checked it said "back-order". It took a little over two weeks from placing the order to receiving them.

@easyheimer- Good price, just never buy used batteries like off eBay or something!! Good score!
I have owned quite a few of DJI Products but I don't have the mini! Do you have any video of your mini mate?

All the best from FL,
FLPilotShark

Reactions: easyheimer
@easyheimer- Good price, just never buy used batteries like off eBay or something!! Good score!
I have owned quite a few of DJI Products but I don't have the mini! Do you have any video of your mini mate?

All the best from FL,
FLPilotShark

Don’t have any videos at the moment but I can get you some.

I just got 3 online from Best Buy. $45/free shipping They let me put them on back-order when I originally ordered two weeks ago. They shipped a couple days ago. B&H has the same price and claims they are getting some any day.

Don’t have any videos at the moment but I can get you some.
I would love to see some from the Mavic Mini! Here is flighted 50 w/ my Mavic Pro that came out awesome! I was flying around the Sunshine Skyway bridge which is the tallest bridge in the Southeast!
Feel free to comment:

I would love to see some from the Mavic Mini! Here is flighted 50 w/ my Mavic Pro that came out awesome! I was flying around the Sunshine Skyway bridge which is the tallest bridge in the Southeast!
Feel free to comment:

Awesome video man. Really brave with all those pigeons around. I loved my Mavic Pro but was just too big to realistically travel with so I went with the Mavic Mini.

I’ll be getting the Evo II Pro when it comes out for my business flyer.

Reactions: FLPilotshark
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan