DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found the DJI Mini 2 at BestBuy, But...

They have them at CostCo also with a 90day return policy !!
and if you look at my messages I posted that BestBuy had these
two weeks ago !!!!!
I spoke to Teck Department Yesterday 10/27/20 at DJI and they said and I quote this will have the same format as Mavic Air 2 !! in Camera settings.
The original Mini will get a update in firmware update in two weeks, and I wouldn't make this up we will all see the updates in the Mavic Mini # 1
And the DJI OM4 will get a firmware update soon to fix Active track bugs on the 3 axis hand held Camera Phone, this was all from the DJI Teck Department.

Last edited:
two weeks ago !!!!!
I spoke to Teck Department Yesterday 10/27/20 at DJI and they said and I quote this will have the same format as Mavic Air 2 !! in Camera settings.
The original Mini will get a update in firmware update in two weeks, and I wouldn't make this up we will all see the updates in the Mavic Mini # 1

And the DJI OM4 will get a firmware update soon to fix Active track bugs on the 3 axis hand held Camera Phone, this was all from the DJI Teck Department.

What exactly is "format" in this case, ie: what from the Mini 2 would end up being in the Mini 1?

Reactions: TDZHDTV
That's what I see at my local Costco as well.
I did read the information thanks for the heads up !
also in my earlier post I said the Mini #1 will get the same features that Mini 2 will have in mid November !! I'm trying to purchase a Refurbished Smart Controller for all the DJI Mavic line so far un -successful as of now.
So did you buy it ? Sorry, the video is just a bit too long .....
IMG_0582 (1).jpg
Here is the On Line ad at Costco.

Reactions: iskra
I'm very satisfied in keeping the mini 1. Why? #1 it works perfectly, right from the start. #2 I flew it out twice to lose connection and it came back home twice. #3 Every mode works. The video in 2.7 k is immaculate, clean, in focus, and 1080 also produce great videos. So, if I opt for the 4k version can it give me the same confidence that I have in the mini 1 I have in my possession now. Maybe it would, maybe it won't.

two weeks ago !!!!!
are you saying DJI advised this, because they are notorious for not informing customers on updates and developments?

Depending on what video editing software you use, you can render 2.7k/30 or 1080/60 as 4K and it will look about as good as footage shot in 4k, especially if you're uploading to sites like You Tube who compress it anyways .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman