DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV Drone footage of avalanche

What I'd like know is how he did get the sound? Sounds like live audio over the falls but no prop noise, but at other times you hear the props. However he did it, it's very well done!

What I'd like know is how he did get the sound? Sounds like live audio over the falls but no prop noise, but at other times you hear the props. However he did it, it's very well done!

The cameras used for these are generally GoPros and other such that record sound, they record the drone motors, that's about it.
The waterfall noise was probably added later in post, using actual scene recording, or some online library of such sound.

Reactions: 3rdof5
Just wow. You hear how dangerous an avalanche is, but seeing it like that is just crazy! The view from on top where the snow looks like it's floating. Scary.

Wow, incredible. Two additional things that got me. (1) About 45 seconds into the video I think we can see big foot's home, or maybe DB cooper, or perhaps the where alien's sent to observe us live. (2) Who waits until almost 2:30 into their video to start the music?? I mean the natural sounds at first with the change to music more than 2 minutes into the movie was also super cool!

Wow, incredible. Two additional things that got me. (1) About 45 seconds into the video I think we can see big foot's home, or maybe DB cooper, or perhaps the where alien's sent to observe us live. (2) Who waits until almost 2:30 into their video to start the music?? I mean the natural sounds at first with the change to music more than 2 minutes into the movie was also super cool!
I don't believe that any of the sound was live from the flight, but just stock sound dubbed in during production.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcremona