DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 (France '22 part 6) Along the river - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
Part 6 from our 8-part installment from our trip to France '22.

Located in the Saone valley at the confluence of two tributaries of the navigable river, the small town of Seurre is a crossing of the river south of the Cote-d'Or department.
Seurre has its heritage through the presence of stone, stone and wood and beautiful vintage buildings.

Everything is shot with the Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket.

Enjoy

Great vid Ikkel. I’m amazed at the quality of the footage from the Osmo Pocket. Wow!
Thank You,

And it's the first pocket, second one should be better.
I'm waiting for pocket 3 to come out. I'm using this for 4 years now and the battery's best life is passed. So I need a replacement and with the rumors of the 3 coming out in november, i'd rather have the new one then the second one. Normally it should be better.

Reactions: TerryToast
Part 6 from our 8-part installment from our trip to France '22.

Located in the Saone valley at the confluence of two tributaries of the navigable river, the small town of Seurre is a crossing of the river south of the Cote-d'Or department.
Seurre has its heritage through the presence of stone, stone and wood and beautiful vintage buildings.

Everything is shot with the Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket.

Enjoy

Beautiful footage. That old church could use some work on its exterior bricks which are falling off. Agree that the Osmo Pocket does an amazing job for its size. I use it all the time.

Dale
Miami

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Beautiful footage. That old church could use some work on its exterior bricks which are falling off. Agree that the Osmo Pocket does an amazing job for its size. I use it all the time.

Dale
Miami
Thank You Dale.

Lots of old buildings in France need some love.
It has it charmes and it's typical French to maintain their buildings lesser. Is see that a lot overthere.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan