DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free checklists

Last edited:
This looks fantastic, well presented too. Shame ebay want 23 dollars to get it sent to the UK [emoji53] (not the sellers fault ofc)

Perhaps the seller can work something out with you, like send it electronically any you print it out/laminate it yourself.

Reactions: tsimerson
Hello, I am the seller - just changed the eBay listing to make international shipping $1.98 - USPS letter post. Sorry, eBay was charging so much for their global shipping program - they apparently don't do normal letter post.

Hi, could you change the shipping cost for the Phantom 4 checklist as well?

This checklist looks like a great idea. The eBay listing is for the Mavic 2. Would it also work for the Mavic Pro or are there differences in the light sequences or in other ways?
No differences to the checklist or light sequence. The only part you wouldn't use with the Air is the reference to the dual controller mode section on the back (the option doesn't exist in any current firmware yet as far as I know).

Hello, I am the seller - just changed the eBay listing to make international shipping $1.98 - USPS letter post. Sorry, eBay was charging so much for their global shipping program - they apparently don't do normal letter post.

Hi BioLuminous,

I would love to buy one as well, but shipping to Portugal is still very high (20.90 usd), can you please verify why?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

FJorgeR.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Hi BioLuminous,

I would love to buy one as well, but shipping to Portugal is still very high (20.90 usd), can you please verify why?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

FJorgeR.
Sorry fjorger, after a month's worth of transactions with lower-cost non-trackable shipping, eBay penalized me by eliminating my top-rated-seller status and the accompanying fee discount. I had no other choice but to make the shipping trackable on eBay.

However, while there are rules on eBay that keep me from advertising sales outside of eBay, there is no rule broken if I sell directly to you through this forum that has no connection to eBay. If you PM me with your email address I'll send you a PayPal invoice with cheaper international shipping.

Reactions: fjorger
Sorry fjorger, after a month's worth of transactions with lower-cost non-trackable shipping, eBay penalized me by eliminating my top-rated-seller status and the accompanying fee discount. I had no other choice but to make the shipping trackable on eBay.

However, while there are rules on eBay that keep me from advertising sales outside of eBay, there is no rule broken if I sell directly to you through this forum that has no connection to eBay. If you PM me with your email address I'll send you a PayPal invoice with cheaper international shipping.

Hi, no worries I fully understand.

Thank you very much,
PM sent. :)

Cheers...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk