DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free software for 4K editing

Coco 60

Reactions
Hi is there a FREE video editing software out there that can output in 4K rather than limiting it to 1080 ? My main source would also be 4K.

Last edited:
If you are Mac or IOS you can use iMovie. I use it a lot to output 4K video using my iPad.

Check out a few programs HERE

No i'm on windows. But is Kedenlive as good as Davinci free version ? Does it resize artificially the output to 4K ?

I like using Davinci Resolve. The basic version is free for PC and Mac and can do 4K.

Many Youtube tutorials are available for Resolve, it is a very powerful editing and colour correction software package. If you are serious about taking videos with your drone, then you must edit those videos. Nobody wants to sit through long periods of unedited video.

DaVinci Resolve is by far the best free one to use. Plenty of YouTube videos to help you use it too.

+1 Vote for davinci resolve free. Complete package. Of course, it's really "heavy" for your PC. Only downside.

Davinci resolve is by far the best editing and color correction software out there. Its massive , and very feature rich .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure