DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

*FREE* Zenmuse XT Flir Camera w/ purchase of M200 or M210 Package

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Florida Drone Supply is offering our customers this exciting promotion that includes a free Zenmuse XT Flir thermal camera with the purchase of a Matrice 200 or Matrice 210 system package.
Thermal Camera jpg.jpg

The Zenmuse XT Flir camera is a top notch thermal camera that is used by professionals across many sectors of this industry.
This offer is valid for the specified camera model and is a limited time offer while supplies lasts.

@Florida Drone Supply I know this is mostly unrelated but can you tell me what is required to get the cm level precision on the M300 RTK please? Is the D-RTK required or is that just to help with satellite connection? Do you need some kind of traditional survey tool to mark control points?

Is the D-RTK used to mark control points? I guess I am confused about what the D-RTK does and why or why not you would need it.

@Florida Drone Supply I know this is mostly unrelated but can you tell me what is required to get the cm level precision on the M300 RTK please? Is the D-RTK required or is that just to help with satellite connection? Do you need some kind of traditional survey tool to mark control points?

Is the D-RTK used to mark control points? I guess I am confused about what the D-RTK does and why or why not you would need it.
RTK is a high precision GPS. You could use a ground based RTK to mark control points or you can Get one on the drone.
Just the RTK GPS units start at 3000,The Phantom RTK starts at 6 grand.
It’s required for high precision mapping.

RTK is a high precision GPS. You could use a ground based RTK to mark control points or you can Get one on the drone.
Just the RTK GPS units start at 3000,The Phantom RTK starts at 6 grand.
It’s required for high precision mapping.
Thanks. So what does the D-RTK do exactly?

And if you use the Drone to set control points on the ground what part of the drone is used to determine the exact location? Won’t the fact that the landing gear holds the drone up off the ground mess up the precise altitude?

Thanks. So what does the D-RTK do exactly?

And if you use the Drone to set control points on the ground what part of the drone is used to determine the exact location? Won’t the fact that the landing gear holds the drone up off the ground mess up the precise altitude?
You don't use the drone set GCPs. You use GCPs to provide higher precision reference points for the drone.
You would use something like the D-RTK to set GCPs. If you have an RTK drone you would not need GCPs.

Reactions: brett8883
You don't use the drone set GCPs. You use GCPs to provide higher precision reference points for the drone.
You would use something like the D-RTK to set GCPs. If you have an RTK drone you would not need GCPs.
Got it. That was my question, thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf