DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Freighters in the Bay

AngryGardener

Reactions
Been getting into still photography with the Mavic Pro.

One nice thing about flying over water is great range, visibility and not flying over anyone

4318ac37a98c932ae2f6a000e183d407.jpg

Another good picture....cant get out with the drone here in the UK nothing but wind and rain...

Nice.

Still images have 50% greater resolution than does even 4K...12MP still versus 8.5MP 4K video

Davinci Resolve supports Dynamic Zoom where in you define the start and stop points of a still image zoom in/out. You may be interested in trying it. One of the best aspects of Dynamic Zoom is that the target of the in/out movement is defined by the user. i.e. it does not have to be the center of the frame.

Hi Clackey

Pretty sweet... Nice shots, like you I also prefer to fly over the Bay where I'm located. There are so many Less things you have to worry about, well besides going for the plunge. I've done it twice and hope the last...It's so much stressless for me anyway... Keep on Keeping on!!

Reactions: AngryGardener
Nice.

Still images have 50% greater resolution than does even 4K...12MP still versus 8.5MP 4K video

Davinci Resolve supports Dynamic Zoom where in you define the start and stop points of a still image zoom in/out. You may be interested in trying it. One of the best aspects of Dynamic Zoom is that the target of the in/out movement is defined by the user. i.e. it does not have to be the center of the frame.

Hi Clackey

Interesting, thanks. I did not know that!

Reactions: Meta4
great shots, we get ONE boxships where i live and managed to catch this today

Hello Southampton- I use www.shipfinder.com to get additional information about the freighters... where they came from, where they go next and how old they are.

I like also enjoy night flights, but the exposure times are longer so it has to be very calm on the water.

0911f61c3dbf977ddd42dedab09aecee.jpg

Reactions: Nine-Oh and Coskier
Reactions: Meta4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98