DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Frustrated With My Galaxy Tab S2

RTI Glen

Reactions
Lake County , California just North of the Napa Va
Hi Guys

I have a Galaxy S9+ phone , a Tab S2 and an MPP and have no connection problems with the phone .
When I use my Galaxy Tab 2S 10" tablet and it takes me 30 minutes or more to connect.
I turn everything off and then start with the Drone, then the controller using the side port and then the Tablet.
Then I repeat with the USB port. Then I try the phone and it works . Then I try the tablet and it works .
Then the next day I have to repeat everything again. Sometimes it works on the side port and sometimes on the USB
ONLY ONE PLUGGED IN AT A TIME ! It seems to finally work but it is not consistent .
Somebody must have a secret solution ! ? ! ? Short if getting a iPad - - - which I am considering !

Hi Guys

I have a Galaxy S9+ phone , a Tab S2 and an MPP and have no connection problems with the phone .
When I use my Galaxy Tab 2S 10" tablet and it takes me 30 minutes or more to connect.
I turn everything off and then start with the Drone, then the controller using the side port and then the Tablet.
Then I repeat with the USB port. Then I try the phone and it works . Then I try the tablet and it works .
Then the next day I have to repeat everything again. Sometimes it works on the side port and sometimes on the USB
ONLY ONE PLUGGED IN AT A TIME ! It seems to finally work but it is not consistent .
Somebody must have a secret solution ! ? ! ? Short if getting a iPad - - - which I am considering !

Yea it is a secret solution with a secret menu. On your tablet go to:
settings
About
Software
Build #
Click build# 7 times
Enable developer settings

Go back to settings and you’ll see a new settings menu called developer settings.

One of the options is “USB debugging”

Close out DJI Go 4. Connect tablet to remote. Let tablet open DJI Go 4 instead of opening it yourself. It may ask if you want this to be the default app that device opens and that’s fine.

BOOM you’re ready to fly.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tienvn1904