DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Frustrated With Stick ERR message

Reactions
I currently an flying a MAVIC Pro platinum. I went to get it out the first nice day I had off, charged all my batteries and .... As I powered up the controller I get the message "STICK ERR " with an annoying alarm tone. It will not let me past this. I tried to perform the calibration of the control sticks and each time I attempt it it times out before I can complete the calibration. I did notice that my left controller stick does not indicate as centered. Another issue I dont know why. I have a hard case with the foam inserts to keep all components stored properly. I would appreciate any advice on how to correct this issue.

I currently an flying a MAVIC Pro platinum. I went to get it out the first nice day I had off, charged all my batteries and .... As I powered up the controller I get the message "STICK ERR " with an annoying alarm tone. It will not let me past this. I tried to perform the calibration of the control sticks and each time I attempt it it times out before I can complete the calibration. I did notice that my left controller stick does not indicate as centered. Another issue I dont know why. I have a hard case with the foam inserts to keep all components stored properly. I would appreciate any advice on how to correct this issue.
I never head a stick error in a long time
Try running the dji assistant software thing and downgrade the firmware
Or if you can while your doing it reset everything to default if there is such an option
I don't know if it will work but I wanna be helpful
So please let me know if it works

Just to check is there anything magnetic near by which could be causing problems? I had a constant stick error which I couldn't resolve until I realised I was putting the controller down on tablet with the case on which had magnets in it, once the controller was away from there it worked normally again.

I currently an flying a MAVIC Pro platinum. I went to get it out the first nice day I had off, charged all my batteries and .... As I powered up the controller I get the message "STICK ERR " with an annoying alarm tone. It will not let me past this. I tried to perform the calibration of the control sticks and each time I attempt it it times out before I can complete the calibration. I did notice that my left controller stick does not indicate as centered. Another issue I dont know why. I have a hard case with the foam inserts to keep all components stored properly. I would appreciate any advice on how to correct this
I had the same issue with my mavic 2and it did not end well I kept getting stick error. The warning went away and I took off and suddenly the drone started going all over the place and smashed in to my house, Well I sent it into Dji turns out it was a burned out stick module, probably where you have

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser