DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Frustration Connecting to Litchi - Problem solved (I hope)

RedSoxFan42

Reactions
After traveling to my launch site and not being able to connect to litchi, I decided to collect all the advice from the forum and try to make sense of it all.There is a lot of referent to "settings" so I sorted it out and created the following document. Any errors or questions I will try to respond to. So far, this is working for me. I don't know how to do screen captures on androids so I had to rely on my iPhone camera. Sorry for the poor quality of the screen images.
68319Litchi Connecting Guide.jpg

Thank you for posting these procedures. I've gotten used to the fact that I'm just going to have to plan on restarting my controller, Crystalsky, and/or MP2 in order to get it to run with Litchi. Sometimes plugging and unplugging the USB-C connection to the Crystalsky works. Sometimes it doesn't.

I will try your routine this weekend. Thanks again.

Thank you for posting these procedures. I've gotten used to the fact that I'm just going to have to plan on restarting my controller, Crystalsky, and/or MP2 in order to get it to run with Litchi. Sometimes plugging and unplugging the USB-C connection to the Crystalsky works. Sometimes it doesn't.

I will try your routine this weekend. Thanks again.
Used it today and worked great. Now I just have to remember to load the mission before I leave the house. Apparently you need Wi-Fi to load it on the monitor. Since I use a CrystalSky it doesn't have cell signal.

Used it today and worked great. Now I just have to remember to load the mission before I leave the house. Apparently you need Wi-Fi to load it on the monitor. Since I use a CrystalSky it doesn't have cell signal.
I use my cellphone as a hotspot and connect the CrystalSky via WiFi. Sometimes I have to modify a mission in the field. Having my CrystalSky on the internet allows me to do it.

I use my cellphone as a hotspot and connect the CrystalSky via WiFi. Sometimes I have to modify a mission in the field. Having my CrystalSky on the internet allows me to do it.
Great idea, Never thought of that. I'll keep that in mind. I know sooner or later I'll get it all right the first time. When I follow the procedure I posted for connecting, I always get the message asking me which app I want to connect to, Litchi or DJI Go 4. I think by responding "cancel" when you get prompted if you want to allow app to access USB as default is key. I know for a long time I kept responding yes and that's why it seemed like I was going in circles. CORRECTION!! OK, on the prompt to access USB, I am now thinking you say ALLOW but don't check the bock making it the DEFAULT. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark