DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FSLabs DJI Mavic Pro 4 In 1 Intelligent Charging Hub With Charge Indicator LCD Display

DoingOK

Reactions
For those that might be interested in a hub with an LCD display, here's what I picked up from Amazon. I connected two dead batteries (1 & 4) and two fully charged (2 & 3) batteries to the charger to see what it would do. It checked all four batteries first (gives a voltage reading) and then starts charging battery #1. It put a "red" light next to battery #4 since it needs charging and left two green lights by the fully charged ones. Hard to photograph, but the green light next to CH1 is flashing as it charges battery #1. You'll see amperage and voltage lower as it gets closer to completing the charge. I've run a complete set of batteries through it and it seems to work just like the DJI supplied hub. I wanted an extra hub to keep in my truck with the car charger so this should do the trick.

Link to product: Amazon.com: FSLabs DJI Mavic Pro 4 In 1 Rapid Battery Charger Smart Multi Battery Intelligent Charging Hub With Charge Indicator LCD Display: Toys & Games

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots