Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Full Charge Battery Percentage Odd

Cappydrone

Reaction score
Hi guys.

So I received my mavic mini with the fly more combo 2 days ago. My first ever drone and so far I'm loving it. When I got it I put all 3 batteries in the hub and fuly. Harged before first use.

I took it for a few flights using varying amounts of battery percentage between the 3 batteries before recharging them.

Now when I plug the fully charged battery into the mini, turn it on immediately and go to take off I would assume the battery should be 100 percent. Instead before even taking off 1 battery might be 96 percent, another 98 percent.

This is after having charged them fully the night before and then plugging them in within 24hours. Is this normal? I didn't think lithium ion batteries discharged when not on charge.

I did discharge 2 of the batteries to 2percent on first use, could that have effed them.?

old man mavic

Fly safe,Fly responsibly,Fly happy
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
the charger cuts out when the cells are fully charged, 4 lights on and goes through them in sequence, the value on the screen is not that accurate,its like a car fuel gauge, they are not telling you the exact amount of fuel in the tank, its a guide thats all,with regards to taking the batteries down to 2% not a good idea on a regular basis and if you must run them so low then get them up to at least 50% soon after when they have cooled down dont leave them that low for an extended period

Reactions: Thomas B

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jiipee