DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Full Charge Battery Percentage Odd

Cappydrone

Reactions
Hi guys.

So I received my mavic mini with the fly more combo 2 days ago. My first ever drone and so far I'm loving it. When I got it I put all 3 batteries in the hub and fuly. Harged before first use.

I took it for a few flights using varying amounts of battery percentage between the 3 batteries before recharging them.

Now when I plug the fully charged battery into the mini, turn it on immediately and go to take off I would assume the battery should be 100 percent. Instead before even taking off 1 battery might be 96 percent, another 98 percent.

This is after having charged them fully the night before and then plugging them in within 24hours. Is this normal? I didn't think lithium ion batteries discharged when not on charge.

I did discharge 2 of the batteries to 2percent on first use, could that have effed them.?

the charger cuts out when the cells are fully charged, 4 lights on and goes through them in sequence, the value on the screen is not that accurate,its like a car fuel gauge, they are not telling you the exact amount of fuel in the tank, its a guide thats all,with regards to taking the batteries down to 2% not a good idea on a regular basis and if you must run them so low then get them up to at least 50% soon after when they have cooled down dont leave them that low for an extended period

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS