DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Full screen mode in DJI GO4

TxTroy

Reactions
So while flying today, I somehow ended up in a full screen mode in the DJI GO4 app where the entire screen was just the live feed and record timer, no other information, status bars, telemetry, etc. I didn't know that this was even an option so I also didn't know how to get out of it. I tried long pressing on the screen, double tapping on the screen, rotating the screen, all to no avail. Eventually I just got the back button on my phone to exit the app and restarted the app.

What is the correct way to exit this mode? And how did I turn it in to begin with?

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

So while flying today, I somehow ended up in a full screen mode in the DJI GO4 app where the entire screen was just the live feed and record timer, no other information, status bars, telemetry, etc. I didn't know that this was even an option so I also didn't know how to get out of it. I tried long pressing on the screen, double tapping on the screen, rotating the screen, all to no avail. Eventually I just got the back button on my phone to exit the app and restarted the app.

What is the correct way to exit this mode? And how did I turn it in to begin with?

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Funny you said this - happened to me also this weekend. Couldn't figure how to get out of the full-screen mode. I flew back and landed before backing out of the app so I could be sure no other issue arose while I was trying to resolve it.

Anybody know what to do if this happens - and why did it happen? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet with the latest DJI GO4 app.

Swipe up/down from the top/bottom of the screen in DJI GO to enter/exit full screen mode.

Reactions: Griffon69
Swipe up/down from the top/bottom of the screen in DJI GO to enter/exit full screen mode.
Wow - could have sworn I actually did the swipe top/bottom to try and resolve. I'll have to try this on the ground next time. I presume its a swipe from off the bezel top to off the bezel bottom (i.e. no partial starting/stopping short.

On an Apple device, swiping from the center of the screen either up/down switches the screen mode.

Reactions: frank candor
I have had problems switching on my Apple devices. I had to shutdown and restart once and another time it was swapping between modes on its own. Somewhere I had contact with screen that was causing it. I never figured out how to stop it or if it was a glitch that has since been repaired.. no problems recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are way to many swiping modes - you can easily try to focus or tilt the gimble and end up with full screen mode instead.

In iOS there is an option to have this mode activate using two finger up/down gesture. I switched to that. works like a charm.

Where in the iOS menu can you switch to TWO FINGER FULL SCREEN MODE? I have used up two batteries looking for it.

Did you find it?
Three dots > Scroll down > Other > Full screen > Double Finger.
I felt like some double finger action when it happened and could not get out. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803