DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FW Update .800 Things to know from testing

The math wasalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalreadyalready

done on a different thread, but I can't remember which one.
Now that's funny

OK so DJI can actually land your craft if you accidentally fly in a NFZ ?? I fly over water a lot and if this is true..I'm done with DJI...I don't want a random take over at anytime of my bird. Please just want the truth...thanks
Hi Static , I'm not 100% sure I never tested a forced landing that was triggered by the NFZ ??? What I do know is that the Mavic can not tell the difference between Water or Ground , Now if you manually signaled the Mavic to Land over water, it will land in the water .
So with that said I don't see it the Mavic behaving any differently .
Static , You ask a very good question --- It would be strange that the Mavic would know it is in a NFZ then be triggered to Force land over water .
The NFZ is based on DJI's so called Geo Fencing that they claim to have invented lollll, so if you think about it (This is why I get pissed at DJI) the system knows there's an airport , it should also know that there is water in parts of the NFZ , yet it will still trigger your Mavic to land into it ---- If this is true to happen ---- Then DJI is purposely destroying you AC
FlySafe-FlyFree

Reactions: NaiveFlight
Don't need to be logged on (via internet) after the first login. You just need to be connected to the app for subsequent flights.

Reactions: hillbillyfpv
You can't fly into an NFZ. It will be like trying to knock into an invisible wall. I have tried it many times now and it's pretty hilarious. Fyi, You can't take off if you are in a NFZ either.

Reactions: NaiveFlight
No true Bro.
Do not need any internet or phone cell cover AFTER your initial login following the updates.
So many posts are misinformed.
And all you need if you are in a different area and NFZ comes up just hotspot your phone to get clearance and off you go. That is if you are in a NFZ.

You cannot hotspot your phone when there is no data signal for your phone. No wifi and no data. For example all along Route 89A from Arizona to Utah there are spectacular landscapes. However there is no cell service of any kind.

No true Bro.
Do not need any internet or phone cell cover AFTER your initial login following the updates.
So many posts are misinformed.
And all you need if you are in a different area and NFZ comes up just hotspot your phone to get clearance and off you go. That is if you are in a NFZ.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin