DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy Note9 use?

Thanev

Reactions
I have read different opinions on forums concerning the use of Samsung Note9 with the Mavic Pro2. Anyone on this forum have any experience? Any need to change USB cables?
Any input would be welcome.
Thank you.

I've been using mine just fine. I don't use the slider part of the USB plug as it's easier to connect without it.

I can repprt happy usage over here ?. It's a nice big screen, the phone is quick and super bright, I just love it. As JimmyNZ above mentioned, it is a bit of a pain to connect the cable but it works great.

Mu M2P came with a USB micro so I've had to swap it out for a USB-C. (These cable changes on the remote are horrible, I always fear I'm gonna break the little slider... was there really no other option to solve this?)

I have read different opinions on forums concerning the use of Samsung Note9 with the Mavic Pro2. Anyone on this forum have any experience? Any need to change USB cables?
Any input would be welcome.
Thank you.
i have the note 9 and haven’t had any issues

I use the Note 9 on my mpp. I do love the size of the screen and the brightness. As above, the slider retaining clip on the cable not worth the frustration. Experienced multiple drops / lost connection initially. Updated phone, problems smoothed out. Android update last month, no recent issues to report.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J