DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy S10 Plus

MMFlyer

Reactions
Just ordered the Galaxy S10 plus and was wondering if the software works with the phone

WATCH OUT!
DJI Fly no longer runs on Galaxy S10 if you use the last Android OS version (Android 10).

Let's see when they will solve that. Until now, my Mavic Mini became a nice and expensive Christmas Tree ornament.

Reactions: Lifeisfun
Unbelievable! They update the SW but still didn't solve the issue. I still cannot fly my Mavic Mini with mine Galaxy S10+ (SM-G973F)!

Someone on the DJI forums contacted DJI Tech Support regarding this and they got the following response:

Alec (DJI Support)

Hello Customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. This issue is caused by the incompatibility between the DJI Fly app and the Android 10 operating system run by the Samsung S10 and S10+ (Exynos). We have already worked on this issue with Samsung, and have figured out the cause of this issue. We will fix this issue in the next version of the DJI Fly app. This will be solved in the late January.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

If you have questions or other concerns that need to be addressed, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am just an email away to help.

Thank you for choosing DJI and have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Alec
DJI Technical Support

WATCH OUT!
DJI Fly no longer runs on Galaxy S10 if you use the last Android OS version (Android 10).

Let's see when they will solve that. Until now, my Mavic Mini became a nice and expensive Christmas Tree ornament.

Samsung s 10 , android 10 with a Snapdragon processor work perfectly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman