DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy s8

=HH=

Reactions
Hello guy's any one using the galaxy s8 if so how is it working out for you . I did a search on it but didn't come up with anything

New to the mavic, long time heli pilot. I had my phone disconnect mid flight on Sunday. Controller still connected, was about to fly home LOS. But no restarting, force close, anything got the phone to reconnect. I ordered an iPad mini to use just with this.

Hello Guys,

I'm new to this forum and I just got my mavic recently. I'm using Galaxy S8 and also experiencing same problem, disconnecting during mid flight and yesterday it wont connect anymore (the controller always connects). Just wondering if you guys found a solution to this problem (other than getting a new phone/tablet.. :) )??. Thanks!

If your using the stock cable to connect your phone to remote that is most likely the problem. I had that too when using g that cable it would say aircraft disconnected but could still control with remote fine. If you get a USB to micro USB cable somewhere use that in the USB port on the controller and I bet the disconnects will stop.

I'm using the S8+ and in a month, and around 5 1/2 hours of flying (55 flights), i've had one disconnect.

I'm using the S8+ and in a month, and around 5 1/2 hours of flying (55 flights), i've had one disconnect.

Are you still using the stock cable? I flew my mavic today and change my connection, i used a different usb cable and connected to the bottom of the controller, no disconnection till my battery went down to 40%. Looks good, i'll try more flights...we'll see

I am on S8+ too. Since we have strange screen ratio this issue with video cache started to be annoying. When app starts and connects it says something about not supported resolution. Do you have this problem too?

Are you still using the stock cable? I flew my mavic today and change my connection, i used a different usb cable and connected to the bottom of the controller, no disconnection till my battery went down to 40%. Looks good, i'll try more flights...we'll see
Yep, still on stock cable too.

Sorry, didn't see the notification about your reply.

Check out apkmirror.com, you can download older versions from there.

no worries, so far i haven't had any disconnection after 6 flights, i just change my usb cable and connection, we'll see, if it happens again i might go to older version. thanks!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661