DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day from NSW South Coast, Australia

Welcome to the forum. What background are you coming from? Your trying to enter a very saturated market, so always good if you can bring something unique into the equation. Or if you are already in the realestate or surveying game then you will have an easier time integrating some drone content into your tasks

Welcome to the forum.
There is also the CommercialDronePilots forum, that may be of interest to you as well.

Enjoy the MA, it's a nice compact unit, a bit noisy though ?
Brother in law has one, he fitted the MAS (Master Airscrew) props and much easier on the ear now.

Good luck with the venture.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum, I’m in Ulladulla so probably not far from you. Recently sold me MA, great unit and got some nice shots from it. I agree with the comment to add the MAS props, made a huge difference in noise.

I’m using a M2P now but having trouble finding time to fly.

If your flying indoor use prop guards, the genuine DJI ones are the best

Also check out Tripod and Cinematic mode

• When flying indoors also make sure the areas are a bright as possible so that the vertical positioning system can work effectively.
  • Try not to fly too close to walls and ceilings with rebar as this can magnetically interfere with the Mavic Air compass causing a loss of control, if the happens quickly descend and the magnetic interference will disappear.
  • Be aware that GPS will not work indoors and don't use the RTH, manually land instead.
  • You'll probably have to turn off obstacle avoidance as well, otherwise it will prevent you traveling from room to room as it will recognise obstacles nearby.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty