DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'Day from Ottawa, Canada

Roger Ramjet

Reactions
Hi - I just popped my drone cherry. Even though I did lots of prep reading on this site and DJI's, I still found the setup to be painful and confusing. I guess there's also the possibility that I'm a complete idiot. I'll go halvesies and say an incomplete idiot :)

Now I know there's varying info - it's because everyone has a different experience initializing the drone. You just stumble through until it works. I don't know if it's because of the Black Friday sale or what but I noticed a lag in DJI's server when I was trying to register my account. Perhaps the traffic was also the reason for a painfully slow process for initializing the drone at my end. But it flies and that's what counts.

Just waiting for everything to recharge,

Roger and out :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi - I just popped my drone cherry. Even though I did lots of prep reading on this site and DJI's, I still found the setup to be painful and confusing. I guess there's also the possibility that I'm a complete idiot. I'll go halvesies and say an incomplete idiot :)

Now I know there's varying info - it's because everyone has a different experience initializing the drone. You just stumble through until it works. I don't know if it's because of the Black Friday sale or what but I noticed a lag in DJI's server when I was trying to register my account. Perhaps the traffic was also the reason for a painfully slow process for initializing the drone at my end. But it flies and that's what counts.

Just waiting for everything to recharge,

Roger and out :)
Howdy from Wyoming Roger Ramjet, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I found it pretty easy to set up, plenty of great YouTube tutorials out there

Fly safely and congrats on the purchase

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito