DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Genuine props

SXB1

Reactions
Hi, my MP briefly lost controller signal in garden today causing a slight drift due to wind while reconnecting and clipped a bush. After landing and inspection 1 set of props has slight spilt and 1 badly marked, which I obviously won't use again!
Now I have a new complete set of genuine props but I want to buy another spare set to have on hand now.
Problem is I'm going round in circles now to try find a genuine set, ie not ebay.
Where do you UK people gets your genuine originals from?
Thanks in advance.

If it's the MP 1 I'm not sure there are many about. If it's the Pro, not platinum, let me know as I have a few original unused sets. I switched to an aftermarket brand for my MP1 from the start and sadly the old bird won't get much use now due to the new regs.

Reactions: SXB1
If it's the MP 1 I'm not sure there are many about. If it's the Pro, not platinum, let me know as I have a few original unused sets. I switched to an aftermarket brand for my MP1 from the start and sadly the old bird won't get much use now due to the new regs.
Hi, yes it's the Pro that I have.

You can fit the MP Platinum props with most likely no issues.
A few say they found they had to adjust certain gains to alleviate 'jittery' flight, but I and I am sure many others just use them no problems.

Slightly less annoying pitch (not that the OEM M1P pros are that bad), and I feel there could be very minor advantages to performance too (though this could be imagined).

That said, I switched to MAS (Master Airscrew) props ages ago, and they are even better.
Definitely less noise again, no joke you can't imagine just how much better they are than OEM props, M1P or MPP.

I will do a 3 way comparo on these one day.

Hi, yes it's the Pro that I have.
Direct Message me your address - I'll send you the 6 pairs I have here that won't get used (i.e. enough for one and a half complete aircraft sets) FWIW they aren't in "packaging" as the 'fly more' bundle just had them in a cardboard sleeve.

@MAvic_South_Oz Yeah I've heard the MAS are much quieter, but I know some people like to stick with OEM props so happy to see mine get some use.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Direct Message me your address - I'll send you the 6 pairs I have here that won't get used (i.e. enough for one and a half complete aircraft sets) FWIW they aren't in "packaging" as the 'fly more' bundle just had them in a cardboard sleeve.
Ah brilliant, thank you.

You can fit the MP Platinum props with most likely no issues.
A few say they found they had to adjust certain gains to alleviate 'jittery' flight, but I and I am sure many others just use them no problems.

Slightly less annoying pitch (not that the OEM M1P pros are that bad), and I feel there could be very minor advantages to performance too (though this could be imagined).

That said, I switched to MAS (Master Airscrew) props ages ago, and they are even better.
Definitely less noise again, no joke you can't imagine just how much better they are than OEM props, M1P or MPP.

I will do a 3 way comparo on these one day.
Hello !
After some researches I found original Platinum blades are almost out of market. => I shifted to MAS which are on their way home.

Hello !
After some researches I found original Platinum blades are almost out of market. => I shifted to MAS which are on their way home.

Should be perfectly fine to run with no alterations to settings / gains etc.
If you do find flight erratic, just put up a thread (or search for a few on here, also YouTube has tutorials to adjust), as the remedy is pretty easy.

My next flight I am finally going to go to a quiet park and test / video all 3 different props I have, and comparo them on the M1P. (OEM M1P, MPP, MAS)
It really is remarkably different.

Here's a demo of the Spark with original props and the MAS, shows a similar difference, but I must say when I take off with the M1P, it just seems like comparing a regular handgun to one fitted with a suppressor.

We also tested the MAS props on the BIL's Mavic Air, but it wasn't quite as impressive drop in apparent noise level, just a lower pitch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS