DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Get ready to have your drone taken down

Not to the general public TMK and as said above, cannot be legally used.
Anybody can buy them in the United States if you know where to look . Not legal to use tho. Just like gps jammers. Can buy them from a number of sources but not legal to use.

Dji will bring out encrypted digital transmission by then[emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry guys but if looks like a gun it might be protected by the Second Amendment.
Sorry ... I’m Australian and this was too good an opportunity for a cheap shot ... (or two [emoji23])

Sorry guys but if looks like a gun it might be protected by the Second Amendment.
Sorry ... I’m Australian and this was too good an opportunity for a cheap shot ... (or two [emoji23])
Yes but our Government hasn't confiscated our guns...can you Aussies say that!!!... another good opportunity for a cheap shot...LMAO

Hey CF, they didnt confiscate, they just made it harder to own one..

There was an amnesty and buyback.

I used to shoot in competitions both small bore and big bore when I was younger.

I have no issue with the laws here banning the use of assault weapons and having strict licensing covering control & use of firearms - and basically 100% of the population agrees with that (if you exclude criminals in and out of prison).

There was an amnesty and buyback.

I used to shoot in competitions both small bore and big bore when I was younger.

I have no issue with the laws here banning the use of assault weapons and having strict licensing covering control & use of firearms - and basically 100% of the population agrees with that (if you exclude criminals in and out of prison).
While I do agree with what you said, an "amnesty and buy back" is just a polite way to confiscate...btw I think we got off topic, have a great day all!

Yes this did go Off Topic and not sure why this old thread was even brought back but Please get back on it and stay off of the guns .
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevimli