DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Get your drone videos up - incredible variety of ships in NY/NJ

90% of the goods we receive as imports come to us by boat and the Port of NY and NJ is currently the busiest port in the US. Here's a view of what goes on during any given day, in this port, with a wide variety of ships.
Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.
I can't help but think that the guys on these ships would love to get their hands on your videos so show friends and family. Again, mesmerizing and just fun to watch.

Reactions: Smooth Rhythm
I can't help but think that the guys on these ships would love to get their hands on your videos so show friends and family. Again, mesmerizing and just fun to watch.
Thanks AVLJMA, appreciate it. Amazing to think about all they do every day.

Very interesting ships. Very interesting shots. Nice flying. Thanks for posting this.

I'm curious about what drone and lens you used.

90% of the goods we receive as imports come to us by boat and the Port of NY and NJ is currently the busiest port in the US. Here's a view of what goes on during any given day, in this port, with a wide variety of ships.
Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.
Absolutely spectacular filming! So jealous of that location too. The orange ship was my favorite. Great music selection. Nice flying curving around those cargo freighter ships. Really tells a story!
I live in a large port city (Miami) but access for filming is severely limited for security I've been chased out of the yards once by police. I am sure you must enjoy your excursions there!

Dale
Miami

Last edited:
Reactions: twickers14
Brilliant. Dale’s right, how on earth do you get to fly all around those vessels. The views are totally unique but you do have to get really close to them. Good news for us lot though and keep ‘em coming.

Thanks. Some locations require FAA approval with LLANC but not all. Some of these ships pass within 100m of the shoreline if you're in the right place. Add in the ability of zooming with the mavic3 and you can get some really awesome shots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc