DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting app settings to stick

thumperer

Reactions
Hi all,

I find that most time that I open the DJI GO 4 app (android) I have to go through the settings because they have changed. For example:
-Cache to SD card always resets to phone memory
-Camera setting shoot Jpeg + Raw likes to reset to just Jpeg

I'm not talking about after an update, but even then why would the settings need to be reset?! This all is annoying as hell, sometimes I am rushing to get a shot and I have to rush through all the menus.

Any advice?
Thanks,
Matthew

You do have the drone on and connected while setting all that? Camera settings should be stored on the drone. Some other settings like SD card and units are app stored.
If its android have you granted the required permissions to write to storage etc?

Mine don't stick on my mini at times with this new update .
I just check before I take off.

You do have the drone on and connected while setting all that? Camera settings should be stored on the drone. Some other settings like SD card and units are app stored.
If its android have you granted the required permissions to write to storage etc?

Yes drone is always connected. All Android permissions granted.
I can tell you that it has even reset camera settings on me after (turning off and then) swapping batteries, though it seems to have stopped doing this since the last few FW updates.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61