DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting arrested. But found a cool spot

jaysrmc

Reactions
So I am in a parking lot as we speak. Taking video of an airplane that is like a memorial but no one is around. No airports and they are trying to figure if they want to arrest me for trespassing or wrote a ticket because I have a service animal.

This is public property owned by the state. So now let's see what happens. They are coming back. I'll fill u guys in when this is over1557590185875.jpeg1557590200483.jpeg1557590212626.jpeg

I'm following them back to the police station as we speak
Well good luck and at least your driving and not riding. We be watching.

Seems to me, if they need to think something up to charge you with, then the problem isn’t you in the first place. Its them, and the governments overreaching need to control something.

So I am in a parking lot as we speak. Taking video of an airplane that is like a memorial but no one is around. No airports and they are trying to figure if they want to arrest me for trespassing or wrote a ticket because I have a service animal.

This is public property owned by the state. So now let's see what happens. They are coming back. I'll fill u guys in when this is overView attachment 72120View attachment 72121View attachment 72122
Name of the park or cross streets?

Name of the park or cross streets?
A quick Internet search reveals:

USAF F-86D Sabre is preserved at the junction of Chandler Boulevard and Deleware Street N 33.30581 W 111.83731

From his last post @ 9:26 AM today and it's almost 11:30 now "Pacific time", wonder what happened?

Seems to me, if they need to think something up to charge you with, then the problem isn’t you in the first place. Its them, and the governments overreaching need to control something.
I concur sir. They released me after the staff sergeant told them they had no grounds to charge me with any crime. also the desk sergeant flipped out that they remove the service dog or I should say my service dog from me and they also took my medication away from me what you turn into a big argument between them and I just grabbed my [Language removed by Moderator] and left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I concur sir. They released me after the staff sergeant told them they had no grounds to charge me with any crime. also the desk sergeant flipped out that they remove the service dog or I should say my service dog from me and they also took my medication away from me what you turn into a big argument between them and I just grabbed my **** and left.
U just have to educate them and no be a jerk about it.

What were they attempting to charge you with anyway?

Happy to hear that at least the supervising officer knew something of the law pertaining to drones. I will avoid flying in Chandler for now. Gilbert police have approached me once, asked what I was doing, and we had a cordial conversation after I pointed out my M2P about 250’ up and 500’ out (brought her home before the conversation). They said it was OK to fly there over fields of crops and major drainage channel.
Have a son on Chandler PD. I think I’ll discuss the Chandler drone situation and city ordinances with him.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev