DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting B&W diagonal bars on white images

Sunshine

Reactions
Wondering if anyone knows why I get diagonal black and white lines on most white objects. The lines are very straight and evenly spaced. I haven't seen them show up on photos taken but gets annoying while trying to frame a shot.
Also wondering how large of a print one can expect to make from a still photo made with the Mavic...I would like to make at least a 16 X 20 Thanks !

Wondering if anyone knows why I get diagonal black and white lines on most white objects. The lines are very straight and evenly spaced. I haven't seen them show up on photos taken but gets annoying while trying to frame a shot.
Also wondering how large of a print one can expect to make from a still photo made with the Mavic...I would like to make at least a 16 X 20 Thanks !
Someone will chime in to correct me but I believe that is either overexposure warning or white balance, it can be disabled in the camera setting menu (or one of the menus.)
dji-go-over-exposure-setting-jpg.10085

Reactions: MrsTreat
Wondering if anyone knows why I get diagonal black and white lines on most white objects.
Those lines are showing you the areas of the image that are over exposed. You can hide them via the setting above.

I tinkered with some of my settings and had the same problem with the vertical lines showing up. Logged onto the forum, found this thread and fixed the problem in minutes. Thanks for the help and keep up the good work.

Were the lines similar to this issue? I have not fixed mine yet, what settings did you change?

Attachments

• Blurry picture with lines across.JPG
    Blurry picture with lines across.JPG
    321.9 KB · Views: 7
Were the lines similar to this issue? I have not fixed mine yet, what settings did you change?
You can remove those lines by disabling the setting in my screenshot above.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002