DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting My mavic Air off the ground

pilgrim.rh

Reactions
I have tried everything from the manual and a lot of youtube time, but still can't get my mavic off the ground.
Looking forward to participating in this forum and hope some one can help as I've run out of options at this time.
Thanks
Richard K Hill
Wannabe Mavic and Phantom pilot

Reactions: dirkclod
I have tried everything from the manual and a lot of youtube time, but still can't get my mavic off the ground.
Looking forward to participating in this forum and hope some one can help as I've run out of options at this time.
Thanks
Richard K Hill
Wannabe Mavic and Phantom pilot
Howdy from Wyoming @pilgrim.rh , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

What happens when you try to get your Mavic off the ground?

Welcome to the forum new member! Is the remote control connecting to the mavic? Have you registered mavic with DJI? What sort of errors do you see that might be preventing mavic off the ground?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, hope you get it off the ground soon! Fly safe and have fun!

Are you getting any errors from the app?

Welcome to the forum! :)

What happens when you try to get your Mavic off the ground?

Absolutely nothing, it just sits there, looking at me,waiting.
I follow all the instructions from the minimal manual and youtube videos.
Still no go, I get a lot of error messages but no way to implement corrections.
I'm a total newb at this and am trying to locate a club here in KY but have found nothing, yet.

Absolutely nothing, it just sits there, looking at me,waiting.
I follow all the instructions from the minimal manual and youtube videos.
Still no go, I get a lot of error messages but no way to implement corrections.
I'm a total newb at this and am trying to locate a club here in KY but have found nothing, yet.
Stupid questions from me first OK - just so I've got the whole picture (as this is a bit like saying - "my car won't start") :
1) Are you seeing the Go 4 app' on your mobile device OK?
2) Is Go 4 telling you that the Drone is ready to fly??
3) Are you able to get the motors running / prop's rotating?
4) Are you attempting to take-off manually using the combined-sticks to start then rise with the up-stick on the left??
5) Or - are you using the [auto] take-off icon on the Go 4 app'??
6) What error messages are you getting - and what control inputs are done before these errors pop-up??

let's start there and go on from that ...

Hello pilgrim.rh ... anybody home????
I read you comment on another thread about getting no support ... we are trying to help ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman