DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting ready to purchase Mavic Pro 2

Sclifton

Reactions
Hello Drone Community! I was hoping maybe I could get some advice on what the best retailer is to buy the Mavic Pro 2? We want to get a bundle that includes the Smart Controller and The Fly More Kit. The only bundles I have been able to find with both are not from an authorized dealer. Thanks for any insight you guys may have.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hello Drone Community! I was hoping maybe I could get some advice on what the best retailer is to buy the Mavic Pro 2? We want to get a bundle that includes the Smart Controller and The Fly More Kit. The only bundles I have been able to find with both are not from an authorized dealer. Thanks for any insight you guys may have.

i got mine through dronemanhub via amazon. i had no issues with the transaction whatsoever. pay attention to what the add offers to make sure you're getting what you want. there are several that are quite similar but different.

And if your not patient and want it now, then check out your local brick and mortar best buy

that's true, and they have a workable return policy. bestbuy can be a challenge depending who ends up 'helping' you. caveat emptor.

Reactions: Bop
Unlike other models, the fly more kit is a separate package, so you can source it from a different place than the M2 itself. They probably did that because there is the M2Z and the M2P.

You can also get the SC separately, but you can get the M2 package with the SC included in place of the standard RC.

I actually got my Mavic 2 Pro on eBay. You have to be careful and really read the listing thoroughly and make sure the unit you get is new, sealed and never been activated. That being said, there are people out there selling new M2Ps for ridiculously low prices just to get some cash back, after deciding they don’t have time to devote to flying. I got mine for $1275! (New ones in retailers go for &1599). And I found a new sealed fly more kit for $300 (normally) $399. The drone was indeed new, sealed and when activated it confirmed the warranty with DJI. Good luck!

Like you, I'm in California. Maybe it's just me but I didn't need the added expense of the CA Sales tax. I purchased my Mavic 2 Zoom from DroneNerds in Florida. Shipping was fast and cheap, and no Sales Tax. I have had a couple of times that I dealt with them. I recommend them highly.

Reactions: Floridaflyer
Try Florida drone supply

I agree with post #8, I just purchased the M2Z from B&H, free shipping and no tax. My only other suggestion is M2P vs M2Z. they are exactly the same drone except for the camera system.
If you are into extreme videography then M2P but I really couldn't tell the difference on my 27" screen, and the zoom feature of the M2Z is great, plus with the $250.00 less price I was able
to buy a second battery and extra set of props. I did not need the fly more kit so those items come with either drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato