DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal arm not vertical.

frijolbean

Reactions
Hey guys I recently had a crash were the magic got to close to a wall and dropped about 4 feet. Ever since my camera is not level. I have adjusted manual but it's still has some minor tilt. I noticed the the vertical arm is not vertical and does have some lean to it. I just wanted to compare to others mavics if this is normal or if
37e25725e1699a3bd1c573cf7c4b2e32.jpg
that was sustained from my recent crash. See pic.

Did you check the gimbal mount to make sure it's seated properly? It should look like this:

index.jpeg

Yes. I for sure think your mount is not seated properly:) Fortunately it's an easy fix!

The mount is seated correctly. I don't have any vibration issues and the bands seem to all be intact. It might be that plate maybe bent were the gimbal mounts with two screws but it's hard to tell.
27212997089a14be47904eb987ca13d5.jpg

Looks like the plate that the gimbal screws into is bent outward. You can bend it back but risk it snapping off. If it does snap off, there are replacements available.

bent gimbal.jpg

Hey guys I recently had a crash were the magic got to close to a wall and dropped about 4 feet. Ever since my camera is not level. I have adjusted manual but it's still has some minor tilt. I noticed the the vertical arm is not vertical and does have some lean to it. I just wanted to compare to others mavics if this is normal or if
37e25725e1699a3bd1c573cf7c4b2e32.jpg
that was sustained from my recent crash. See pic.
HEY!
I have the same exact problem! Can you help me?
What did you do? I really need to know it it's fixable or I'll have to sell it
Thank you

Hey there.. I just posted something similar. Just out of curiosity did you sent this in for repair? if so what were the results?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness