DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal calibration Stop at 52%

zemarinho

Reactions
Hello, I recently bought a used Mavic, I was told at the time of purchase that the gimbal was broken, so after some research I found a gimbal used for sale, bought and installed on Mavic.
As soon as I put it on I noticed that the lens pointed up and moved to the right side, it is not aligned with the drone, okay I would then have to calibrate, I took advantage of it and I started by calibrating the IMU then the Compass and finally the gimbal and it's here that the thing runs to the crooked, to 52 € of the calibration process it gives error, which I notice is that yes yes the gimbal is perfectly aligned with the drone, but when restarting it again is out of position.

Can someone help me ???
Thank you

Gimbal ribbon replacement?

I had one recently go with the same locking up in calibration issue.

Hello

I as I got a used gimbal at a good price I chose to replace Gimbal, I just had to install the camera that came with the drone.
As well as was not able to calibrate the Gimbal meti work and dismounted the both Gimbals, I used the structure of the gimbal that had come with the drone installing the cables of the other that had bought, result RUN calibrated and this perfect.

So I get the feeling that the Gimbal used will have some problem in one of the engines, I say.

Thank you

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngmurray