DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal/camera not working

Tigly

Reactions
Hi guys,

Need and advice on this:
Problem? Gimbal and camera ate not answering commands. Gimbal is doing the startup check, moves OK. Then it freezes, looking forward. Camera is not answering any command. Also, cannot access the stored images (playback)

Was unit in a crash? 2 years ago, ran fine since then. Shortly before it started the problem (1 month ago), i rode my motorcycle offroad and the drone bag was on the tank. Hence, some serious vibrations. But it was not the first time, ran fine previously.

What have you tried so far? Tried updating firmware, no success. Stuck on 40% on upgrade to 1.03.0500 (install phase)

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? Ipad

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? 1.03.0400 on aircraft, latest on RC

What Go app version are you using? 4, updated automatically

Any modification? (if so what) no

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what)no

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) no

Thanks for the help
Vlad

Reactions: Grant Leggett
Hi guys,

Need and advice on this:
Problem? Gimbal and camera ate not answering commands. Gimbal is doing the startup check, moves OK. Then it freezes, looking forward. Camera is not answering any command. Also, cannot access the stored images (playback)

Was unit in a crash? 2 years ago, ran fine since then. Shortly before it started the problem (1 month ago), i rode my motorcycle offroad and the drone bag was on the tank. Hence, some serious vibrations. But it was not the first time, ran fine previously.

What have you tried so far? Tried updating firmware, no success. Stuck on 40% on upgrade to 1.03.0500 (install phase)

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? Ipad

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? 1.03.0400 on aircraft, latest on RC

What Go app version are you using? 4, updated automatically

Any modification? (if so what) no

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what)no

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) no

Thanks for the help
Vlad
sounds very similar to something that happened to me today, see my post (strange behavior from my MPP) it might help

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan