DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal design flaw: the reason of delay of “See the Bigger Picture” event.

PaoloOne

Reactions
OsitaLV posted this on his twitter account:
A message from a highly reliable source, about the postponement of the “See the Bigger Picture” event. (NOT COMFIRMED YET!) DJI found a serious design failure of the gimbal, but mass-production had already begun, so they called it off. About 150000 products needed to be reworked.

I will not rush then to buy the first batch! I will live a little longer with my "old and trusted" Mavic Pro.

OsitaLV posted this on his twitter account:
A message from a highly reliable source, about the postponement of the “See the Bigger Picture” event. (NOT COMFIRMED YET!) DJI found a serious design failure of the gimbal, but mass-production had already begun, so they called it off. About 150000 products needed to be reworked.

I will not rush then to buy the first batch! I will live a little longer with my "old and trusted" Mavic Pro.
i doubt ill get one even if/when they do go on the market,ive set my sights on another

i doubt ill get one even if/when they do go on the market,ive set my sights on another
I doubt anyone who has read even a few of your posts is surprised by your announcement.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Except its "OsitaLV" again. Someone who has been repeatedly proven wrong with his posts and tweets (then deletes them as more actual details become known).
So far he's been wrong on the inspire camera releases, the mavic air, the spark and various other things. He's also the ONLY source for the photoshopped mavic 2 images.

So you have a source that's been repeatedly shown to be false quoting an "unnamed source". How very plausible.

Twitter Hoaxer OsitaLV Misleads DJI Consumers With Fake Leaks | DroningON - Drone News and Reviews
DroningON on Twitter

Plenty of examples of his being wrong. The guys tactic is throw as much s--t as high in the air as possible, see what sticks then quietly clean the mess that hasn't. He deletes a LOT of stuff.

About as trustworthy as a Tony Blair dossier.

He corrected/changed the rumor about a gimbal issue, saying it is a production issue:

"Sorry for the changing info, but I got a phone call from DJI HQ just now, they confirmed that the postponement was made on account of production capacity shortage, they don’t wanna see shipment issues on new product. (of course we know what product is)"

Link: OsitaLV on Twitter

Reactions: Former Member
He corrected/changed the rumor about a gimbal issue, saying it is a production issue:

"Sorry for the changing info, but I got a phone call from DJI HQ just now, they confirmed that the postponement was made on account of production capacity shortage, they don’t wanna see shipment issues on new product. (of course we know what product is)"

I guess if the rumor is true, they dont want a replay of what happened with the Mavic Pros new release eternal backlog.

Rumors are just that.

Its how he always works. Make up stuff, put it all out on twitter then slowly delete the wrong ones and "clarify" until eventually the product is released.
He fools a lot of people into thinking he actually has a clue when in fact hes just a hoaxer.

Right, DJI corporate called some random Twiiter-er and said "About our super-secret release . . . we're not telling anyone else, but we wanted to let to you disseminate the information that there's not a design problem, rather a manufacturing shortage."

Reactions: mad monkey
If there had already been "repeated" inaccurate reports and errors in the past by the person, let us not make him "popular" by mentioning his name. Let us simply IGNORE his future posts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa