Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI See The Bigger Picture Event Starts Soon Watch Live Here

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
The DJI See The Bigger Picture event starts at 10:00am EST. You can watch live at https://live.dji.com
As we all know the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom models will be released and there is much speculation that there will be another surprise release.
First-hi-res-images-of-the-DJI-Mavic-2-Pro-and-Zoom-models-from-German-consumer-electronics-site-GFU-copy.jpg

First-hi-res-images-of-the-DJI-Mavic-2-Pro-and-Zoom-models-from-German-consumer-electronics-site-GFU-3.jpg

First-hi-res-images-of-the-DJI-Mavic-2-Pro-and-Zoom-models-from-German-consumer-electronics-site-GFU-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking craft at not unreasonable prices, but is it just me or was the whole presentation just a bit cringy? It was like an Apple event only a lot, lot worse. I got really bored by about half way through but stuck with it to pick up on any good things, perhaps most interesting of which was their upgrade program. It’ll be interesting to see the details of that. It is also useful that the FMC has become unbundled, another great idea.

Interesting that there was no mention of the “Mavic Enterprise” or any other surprise release.

The new Mavic looks awesome with its hasselblad camera and the techie in me would just love to have one but to be honest I am happy with my Air because that is where my skill level and ability currently lies.

Fantastic that the new models are immediately available. I look forward to reading reports from those lucky enough to be buying one.

J

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
The Mavic Air is still a viable machine, I don't think I'll give mine up just yet. I did order the M2P, after the SDK is released for it I may give up my original Mavic Pro.

is it just me or was the whole presentation just a bit cringy? It was like an Apple event only a lot, lot worse.
For being their "Biggest Announcement of the Year" I'd have to agree, the presentation wasn't as slick as some of theirs in the past.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian