DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

gimbal in Mavic which wire?

linkintiger

Reactions
Hey guys I have a quick question I crashed my drone probably three feet from the ground flying Fast above tall grass and my gimbal stopped working so after reading a few post here I decide to replace the gimbal ribbon I did that took me like an hour or more but I'm not sure if I should replace one ribbon wires or both. My gimbal is not resetting to the correct position and also I cannot see a camera image on my app so now I'm kinda wondering if this is the issue with the wires or the control board in the gimbal assembly do you guys think

Make sure the ribbon cables are properly "seated" they may not be fully inserted. Usually if there is no physical damage (rips etc.) to the ribbon cable it is probably ok.

Make sure the ribbon cables are properly "seated" they may not be fully inserted. Usually if there is no physical damage (rips etc.) to the ribbon cable it is probably ok.

yes i'm pushing them till i hear click i check them all like 3 times

Hello everyone, greeting from Jakarta Indonesia

I've been using My mavic for about 4-5 months and nothing but happiness and satisfaction with this foldable monster. Until 3 weeks ago i went to south korea for a short holiday and suddenly these problem happen.. and yes i've got no drone footage at all during that holiday :( The gimbal totally losing control and keep moving, been tried to restarting, calibrating, check the ribbon cable etc and all are seated in their place.. Any idea what happened to my mavic gimbal? Any advice what should i do?

Thank you very very much

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J