DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal motor overloaded please check if the clamp is mounted off

I appreciate very much this guide

I’ve checked it and I guess it is fine, thanks for the suggestion.
68a119c5d275f24d20f29e131485bca1.jpg
9c7fa30bb9b6d402bedd360593eb2a82.jpg

Dear all

Result: Rolling back the process to 1.03 fixed the issue. Other issue appeared regarding one of the batteries.
Explanation:
According to your comments and recommendations, I visually checked the gimbal yesterday, it seemed all fine for me, but when I turned on the Mavic, the gimbal’s dial did not work.
Then I decided to roll back the firmware to 1.03.
I connected the Mavic with micro USB to the laptop's USB to downgrade successfully the firmware to 1.03 with DJI assistant.
I needed to upgrade the firmware to 1.04. I tried it with the regular Wi-Fi process with all batteries charged more than 50% but the process was stopped at 9% and 11%.
Then, I upgraded it to 1.04 with the DJI assistant successfully but I’ve got the following warning, for your comments.

upload_2017-10-3_10-12-39.png
After that I run the gimbal calibration successfully.

Currently, the drone seems fine but I have another different issue with one of the batteries, which I should create in other post.

Additional information of the case on 29 September:

However, I need to provide more information on this case. The issues started when I brought the Mavic to my office which is located in a business center, around many towers, such as, Microsoft and other with antennas and communication stuff.
Firmware 1.04 was truncated and the battery turned crazy, then just two Leds of the middle had light and I could not turn it off. Additionally, I tried with other battery with the same result.
The local DJI reseller told to me that cause of the issue would be possible because of the electromagnetic space of the geographical area.
Having said above, I checked the drone in my home and it seemed fine without warning or errors.
However the issue appeared on 29 September.
I’ve noted that DJI Mavic is very sensitive to the electromagnetic space. I have lost a bit of trust.

I appreciate very much your comments and time to provide to me the instructions and guides for fixing this case.

I am proud to be part of Mavic Pilots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure