DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal noise

Mini3Pro

Reactions
Hi everyone the Mini 3 Pro is my very first drone, but after a few days the footage I got is very shaky, videos and pictures. At first I thought it's because it's too windy. The first day I tested the drone there was no wind at all, the next few days there was. So I didn't give it much thought until I saw a video of someone flying his drone in a very windy location and the footage was still smooth and he had no issues. Do you think my gimbal is broken? I tried recalibrating the thing, but it didn't fix it. Even when inside my footage is shaking. What do you think of the sound coming out of the drone:

It might be best if you can upload some footage of what you are recording to enable those with the expertise to diagnose your issue. I am not one of them but the movement of your drone for a mini is pretty standard for them moving about but the gimble should be smoothing that out.

Best guess would be there is an issue with the movement as you see it after it has landed but other will be able to make a more informed opinion with your footage.

It might be best if you can upload some footage of what you are recording to enable those with the expertise to diagnose your issue. I am not one of them but the movement of your drone for a mini is pretty standard for them moving about but the gimble should be smoothing that out.

Best guess would be there is an issue with the movement as you see it after it has landed but other will be able to make a more informed opinion with your footage.
Hi I just made this little video containing the video from my controller and from my phone at the end. Thanks

Yeah see what you mean, theres a guy in Scotland that flmed in much stronger winds than that and his wasnt shaking, ill leave the experts to give you a definative answer but does like like an issue you will have to return for.

The whining noise at the end definitly should not be happening.

Reactions: Mini3Pro
Yeah see what you mean, theres a guy in Scotland that flmed in much stronger winds than that and his wasnt shaking, ill leave the experts to give you a definative answer but does like like an issue you will have to return for.

The whining noise at the end definitly should not be happening.
I think you mean the Drone Tech Media guy? I saw that video as well, it's the video that made me think there is something wrong with my drone. The company where I've ordered the drone agreed to take it for repairs, so I'll sent it to them tomorrow and hopefully I don't have to wait too long.

Reactions: Xenomorph UK
Hopefully a quick fix for you, all the best

Return it! This is not normal.

Return it! This is not normal.
It went with the mail today so they will get it tomorrow :) Hopefully an easy fix, seems like the gimbal gets too much voltage when fully powered on. I wanted to reset the firmware, but sadly it's not possible on this drone. Also tried the batteries with and without firmware update from the Fly More Kit yesterday, didn't make a difference.

Reactions: Xenomorph UK
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest