DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

gimbal overload?

kidroc

Reactions
As some may know I just got my air2 today got her all ready updated and charged up calibrated. all three flights I have had a motor gimbal error no rhyme or reason when happens the gimbal still moves just fine the error only go away after a restart and in the footage, the camera is micro stuttering like a beast. Has anyone seen this yet!! It is very windy here but I'm not going more than 2.5 meters at most and in a blocked area. any help would be awesome hopefully it's a f.w thing.

Yes i had it today exactly as you described, it was gusty windy for me as well. Im not getting any stuttering though. The error came and went.
Now it makes me wonder if in fact it was the wind?

itsneedtokno has posted similar problems]:

itsneedtokno posted other items around Gimbal Overload as well....

Reactions: itsneedtokno
What a day I just got off the online chat took about hour not bad really they are replacing it.. Already got the ups return. the very short time I had with this little dude was awesome. I did get a few good clips before the gimbal overloads all I can say wow I can't wait for the replacement.

So when you get the new one you will send old one back?
No it says as soon as the us warehouse gets it and says it looks new and not a beater in there lol they then send out a replacement.

I've packed all back up including all those darn stickers we get ups every day at works so tomorrow she goes.

• Sad
What a day I just got off the online chat took about hour not bad really they are replacing it.. Already got the ups return. the very short time I had with this little dude was awesome. I did get a few good clips before the gimbal overloads all I can say wow I can't wait for the replacement.
I just got my MA2 and am experiencing the exact same thing. Not sure if it's the heat or the wind. The video gets that weird wavy look to it when it starts.

Did you process your exchange through DJI or a third party authorized seller?

Hi, i got the same issue too with my MA2. 2 weeks old drone and never crash. I tried recalibrate the gimbal, IMU, compass but problem still persist. Even refresh firmware using DJI assistant app. Could be a defect unit. So i have just returned the drone back to my authorized reseller for warranty purpose. Not sure whether they will replace new unit or just repair what’s broken(if any).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum