Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jello (Video Included)

itsneedtokno

I'm chillin, appreciate it though.
Reactions
Site
codyshoaf.myportfolio.com
Only during flight. Sport mode or not. Takes about 3 minutes to start happening (the video is 6 seconds of jello).

Am I gonna have to exchange this bird?

How's DJI Care Refresh work with something like that?

It's a warranty claim, not a Care Refresh claim, since it's a manufacturing defect and not user error. So you shouldn't have to pay a fee to get a new bird.

Did you buy from DJI directly or through a 3rd party reseller?

I haven't had a chance to fly mine yet, just got it yesterday but it being Mother's Day I didn't go out, stayed with the wife of course. But I started setting everything up and this morning there was a FW update that was talking about the video. Maybe they just released a new one I don't know, have you checked the FW today?

Reactions: itsneedtokno
I haven't had a chance to fly mine yet, just got it yesterday but it being Mother's Day I didn't go out, stayed with the wife of course. But I started setting everything up and this morning there was a FW update that was talking about the video. Maybe they just released a new one I don't know, have you checked the FW today?
I got mine yesterday also, ten minutes before my mom showed up. After she left my wife looked at me and said, "well, what are you waiting for?" We loaded up the youngest and headed out.

I did all the FW updates yesterday and called BB and DJI today.

BB told me I wouldn't get a replacement until AT LEAST May 29th

DJI had me turn the drone on with gimbal cover removed and SD card out. They did something on their side, then I was asked to turn it off and back on, do a gimbal calibration, then off again, on again, do an IMU cal and Compass cal, then test flight.

So my 5 minute test flight went superb.

I'll be running another test in about 30 minutes.

Cool. Please, keep posting.

Nothing has worked. I've contacted DJI again, and have a service ticket now. I am expecting a reply in 24 to 48 hours and will keep you posted.

I spent about an hour on chat with them going through every possible calibration which helped... until it didn't... 6 minutes later. I sent them screenshots and videos.

I've got more examples uploading to YT now.

• Sad
Reactions: Shon
have you tried using just the internal storage to illiminate you sd card as the issue? It doesn't look like a card issue,but who knows.

hi , it might be one of your props out if balance. does it happen at certian rpms?
Check out my newest videos.

I think there may be a prop out of balance like suggested (along with a bad gimbal). I caught slow motion footage, but it's terrible quality. Waiting for better light tomorrow.

Reactions: Tim Bo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
236-507-4032