DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal rubber band(s) replace?

Reactions
I crashed my Mavik. Two of the stabilizing rubber bands have come "loose." Anyone know of a video I could watch if I want to try and repair myself? Obviously I don't want to have to take apart more than I have to.

I also found this partial post- that I hope is not true: "Chaddles622 Hey I contacted DJI about one of the gimble rubber bands broken on my DJI Mavic and they refused to sell or help"

Thanks for any help!

I have them for sale. To replace them, the best way is to disassemble the Mavic, drop the gimbal plate, and do it that way. It's possible to do it from the outside, but you can easily damage the rubber bands.

I have them for sale. To replace them, the best way is to disassemble the Mavic, drop the gimbal plate, and do it that way. It's possible to do it from the outside, but you can easily damage the rubber bands.

Thanks Thunder, When I come up for air I'll contact you!

Thunder, I sent you a private message- I think?

I have the same problem I lost one of the rubber and 2 of the rubbers seem to be loose of the position of the plate . 2 day of flying in sport mode accidently hit the ground in sport mode. Gimbal hope is working but i need the rubber . Can u send this also to netherlands?

@Acoustic Bliss

Did you order the part or its still needed?

I have the part in stock and we can also do the repair for you if you'd like

free shipping BOTH WAYS free inspection you only pay if we fix.

Also $35 off the repair when putting "mavicpilots" in the how you heard about us section

I did not order a part. I don't know if a part is needed... I'm not mechanical.

I would like to send it to you for repair.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v4nnny