DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal vibration warning

ellsey32

Reactions
Hi all
I’m a new MP user and Im after some advise please
I have a new MP and I’m getting a gimbal vibration warning when flying even though it not windy
Any advise please

If you had remembered to remove the gimbal clamp, then Im afraid you got a bad unit and I would look to return it. In any case, if you didnt remove the gimbal clamp, you would have gotten a gimbal overload message, not gimbal vibration warning.

I've been flying a few months and just got the warning. I immediately landed and checked out the gimbal which looked fine. After a second flight I gently exercised the gimbal, and a small pebble fell out that had been blown into the gimbal mechanism by the wind generated by my first takeoff. Tried again with several takeoffs and landing and all was well. Maybe relevant here, or maybe not. Worth checking though....

Reactions: Former Member
I've been flying a few months and just got the warning. I immediately landed and checked out the gimbal which looked fine. After a second flight I gently exercised the gimbal, and a small pebble fell out that had been blown into the gimbal mechanism by the wind generated by my first takeoff. Tried again with several takeoffs and landing and all was well. Maybe relevant here, or maybe not. Worth checking though....

Were you getting a gimbal vibration or gimbal overload message?

Gimbal vibration... I went to play back the flight in the DJGo4 app, but that error did not show up in the playback... had the error on two flights until I cleared it.

The props can cause gimbal vibration if they are out of balance.
Try swapping in your spare set, or swapping the props and see if that changes the problem.

Bought some "quiet" props on Amazon and got a bad gymbal vibration with message, swapped them out for some Best Buy carbon fiber props and got rid of vibration also gained about 10 min. flight time and speed!

Bought some "quiet" props on Amazon and got a bad gymbal vibration with message, swapped them out for some Best Buy carbon fiber props and got rid of vibration also gained about 10 min. flight time and speed!

Gained 10 minutes flight time? Unless something was seriously wrong with your other set of props, this is near impossible.

Reactions: Former Member
Gained 10 minutes flight time? Unless something was seriously wrong with your other set of props, this is near impossible.
was only getting about 20 min from the other plastic props not factoring in wind

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne