DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Glacier National Park

Rhody Seth

Reactions
We just returned from vacation in Montana where we explored Glacier National Park and also took a short detour up to Alberta to explore their adjoining park of Waterton Lakes. What a spectacular trip. Here's a quick look at our adventures. There are only a couple drone shots in this video since we spent most of our time within the parks but I'm really happy with how it came out.

Nice! So many great shots…

What do you use for a hiking camera?

Reactions: Rhody Seth
Very nice video and memories come back from when we were there a few years ago. Some shots looked like many glacier on the north end of the park ?

Some shots looked like many glacier on the north end of the park ?

You are correct indeed. We spent one full day in Many Glacier. A big black bear crossed the road as we were driving in. We enjoyed boat rides across two lakes and then we hiked the Grinnell Glacier Trail which was truly remarkable. We ended up having dinner at the Many Glacier hotel which was very good - but the amount of flies in the restaurant was gross and a real nuisance (this was an issue in all the old buildings on this trip). My daughter and I did a bit of trail running at the end of the day and she took her first digger. Got pretty bloodied but she bore it well. A memorable day for sure and I'm looking forward to editing that longer video.

If anyone is interested in watching one of the longform videos from my trip, I just finished this one about the truly spectacular hike I did.

If anyone is interested in watching one of the longform videos from my trip, I just finished this one about the truly spectacular hike I did.

Thanks for sharing and what a hike ! Good job !

Here's one more video from our trip out west. We left Montana and drove over the border to Alberta and Waterton Lakes National Park. The initial stretch of highway provided good places to fly before we once again entered national parks so this video starts with the bulk of drone footage from the vacation.

Veryy nice videos Rhody Seth. Had to have a little chuckle at you demoting the Prince of Wales hotel to the Duke of Wales hotel in your commentary. Some brilliant vistas you captured there.

Here's one more video from our trip out west. We left Montana and drove over the border to Alberta and Waterton Lakes National Park. The initial stretch of highway provided good places to fly before we once again entered national parks so this video starts with the bulk of drone footage from the vacation.

Thanks for sharing....I love the scenery and really like the bear and deer in your video.

Very nice videos Rhody Seth. Had to have a little chuckle at you demoting the Prince of Wales hotel to the Duke of Wales hotel in your commentary. Some brilliant vistas you captured there.

Thanks much. I didn't catch the Duke mistake until I had already uploaded it. I'm my own worst critic with these things but Duke or Prince, it was a fancy place and I appreciated that the staff wore kilts.

Thanks for sharing....I love the scenery and really like the bear and deer in your video.

Thanks - something I really enjoyed about being out west was the prevalence of impressive wildlife. We've plenty of deer here in New England and see them regularly, but if there are other big animals around we usually only get a fleeting glimpse. There's a bear in my area and I'm determined to catch him on my trail cam one of these days!

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas