DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Glad to Join the Community

Up next is the flight review. I need to keep practicing on days that aren't windy or rainy so I can sharpen my skills.
After I read this, I went on line to see what you were referring to as it seemed to be an actual drone flight evaluation and I am so amazed, it is an actual evaluation of your flying skills and you even have to pay for this…

Amazing, here in the US, I only needed to pass a 60-question test with a 70% and I can go out and fly a Drone that weighs 55 pounds at 100 MPH without ever demonstrating that I know which stick is Up…

Welcome mate. This would be the best resource on the internet. Just need to wade through a few self important people and the odd fool, but i couldn’t recommend a better place.

After I read this, I went on line to see what you were referring to as it seemed to be an actual drone flight evaluation and I am so amazed, it is an actual evaluation of your flying skills and you even have to pay for this…

Amazing, here in the US, I only needed to pass a 60-question test with a 70% and I can go out and fly a Drone that weighs 55 pounds at 100 MPH without ever demonstrating that I know which stick is Up…
Here in Canada we have 2 levels - Basic and Advanced. I need Advanced if I wanted to fly big drones like you mentioned or get permission to fly in controlled space. Don't you have something similar if you want to fly in controlled space or do you simply need to get a SFOC for that?