DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Global Panoramic download problem.

BAGraphics

Reactions
Hey all, so I take a global panoramic image that shows as round on my phone but when I down load it direct from M2P to my gallery it shows up as a stretched pano and not a global one. Same when I Import from my memory card. What am I doing wrong here?

Attached is a reduced version of what gets imported/downloaded.

Thanks!

00E394921772263B37DE7B7710D9858C.jpg

Reactions: chuck1026
Hey all, so I take a global panoramic image that shows as round on my phone but when I down load it direct from M2P to my gallery it shows up as a stretched pano and not a global one. Same when I Import from my memory card. What am I doing wrong here?

Attached is a reduced version of what gets imported/downloaded.

Thanks!

View attachment 51704
Same question... Hope somebody will help us out. We're missing something!

Hi, maybe it is some bug or the software can’t stitch it because of some problem.
Go to pano folder, get the original images and stitch them yourself, either with dji media maker, autopano, photoshop etc.

No bug. Panoramas are usually stored as developed jpg file. Similar to a stretched out globe on a world map.
Your computer needs to be made aware that it needs to interpret this jpg as 360 degree image.

There are a lot of viewers around for that.

VR Media Player by Poppolab is a good one for Android.

Welcome to the FSPViewer web pages is a good one for PC.

Enjoy.

Franziska

www.das3Dstudio.de

No bug. Panoramas are usually stored as developed jpg file. Similar to a stretched out globe on a world map.
Your computer needs to be made aware that it needs to interpret this jpg as 360 degree image.

There are a lot of viewers around for that.

VR Media Player by Poppolab is a good one for Android.

Welcome to the FSPViewer web pages is a good one for PC.

Enjoy.

Franziska

www.das3Dstudio.de

Using all Mac products and I want it on my iPhone and iPad.

Need an appropriate viewer software. Gopro VR Player on PC/mac, don't remember on iOS but it was a pain to find a good one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60