DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO 4 Version 4.3.25 FYI

Otisangb

Reactions
Hello,
I've read a few times that some people were waiting to update the go 4 app (V4.3.25) unitl DJI corrected their link on the official DJI website. The link now says version 4.3.24 but the download now is actually version 4.3.25. At least in the U.S. it is. I updated the go 4 app in the smart controller via the sd card and had no problems. Can't fly because it is and will be raining here.

Reactions: m2zAL and CaptHook
Hello,
I've read a few times that some people were waiting to update the go 4 app (V4.3.25) unitl DJI corrected their link on the official DJI website. The link now says version 4.3.24 but the download now is actually version 4.3.25. At least in the U.S. it is. I updated the go 4 app in the smart controller via the sd card and had no problems. Can't fly because it is and will be raining here.
Just updated to version 4.3.25 as well.

Yay! We are finally caught up! I was beginning to wonder if DJI forgot about us SC owners.

Could someone help a noob out? What is the best way to update the app? I tried to use the Assistant but no joy. Thanks

Could someone help a noob out? What is the best way to update the app? I tried to use the Assistant but no joy. Thanks
The only way you have to Install this release is to download the file directly from the SC and then launch it to upgrade. The link is that I posted above

Ok thanks. So use the lightning browser to download, and then goto the Installation Package folder, and launch from there? Thanks

Reactions: RogerMav
Ok thanks. So use the lightning browser to download, and the goto the Installation Package folder, and launch from there? Thanks
Yes, you’ll find the file .apk under the directory “download”. When done switch on the drone and when asked update the same if required.

Last edited:
Reactions: RogerMav
You can also download the file on your computer, copy the file to a micro sd card, install the SD card in the SC and use the file browser to launch it. But it's much easier to do downloading it directly on the SC as mentioned above.

You can also download the file on your computer, copy the file to a micro sd card, install the SD card in the SC and use the file browser to launch it. But it's much easier to do downloading it directly on the SC as mentioned above.
Micro SD card installation worked like a charm. Thx.

Reactions: dtp and RogerMav
Hi, I downloaded the apk file directly from DJI download page and got a parsing error message, see image I am including. What could be my problem?

dji go 4 parsing problem.jpg

Hi, I downloaded the apk file directly from DJI download page and got a parsing error message, see image I am including. What could be my problem?

View attachment 83939
Most likely a bad APK file, try downloading it again. Also make sure you are on the latest firmware, If you haven't updated the firmware since purchasing it you won't be able to update Go 4. In the early firmwares for the Smart Controller Go 4 was tied to the firmware and was not able to be updated separately.

Most likely a bad APK file, try downloading it again. Also make sure you are on the latest firmware, If you haven't updated the firmware since purchasing it you won't be able to update Go 4. In the early firmwares for the Smart Controller Go 4 was tied to the firmware and was not able to be updated separately.
Yes, the second download worked.
Tks

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
I was in the home of DJI for the last two weeks (China) so am still discombobulated - how do I download to my win computer? I see links for the various stores but not the computer. And, no, I did not take the drone but did take the Osmo Action for a home visit (g)

Interesting. I followed Kloogee's link to dji.com/mobile/downloads on firefox and would up back at the store links. No option for the apk file. So I then followed the advice for direct SC download via lightning and it worked.

Still would not mind having it on my desktop (will drag the apk file over later)

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness